The Geneva Motor Show will, for many, be the first public viewing of the timless New DB9. Launched to global acclaim last year, the New DB9 is the fulcrum of our model line-up with around 60% of the body panels new to DB9, plus key changes under the car’s classically beautiful ‘skin’.
There are important new technology and engineering developments. The arrival of the new generation AM11 V12 engine delivers meaningful performance and CO2 benefits when compared to the outgoing engine. The state-of-the-art all-alloy, quad overhead cam, 48-valve, 6.0-litre V12 takes ‘Gen4’ VH architecture hardware technology developed for the new Vanquish and delivers more power for even more spirited performance.
Presented in Coupe format, this example of the New DB9 is exclusively customised by 'Q by Aston Martin' with distinctive 'Ming Blue' paint.
• Learn More
• Exterior Colour - Ming Blue
• Upper Enviroment - Cream truffle
• Lower Environment - Cream truffle
• Stitching - Cream truffle
• Seat Outer - Cream truffle
• Seat Inner - Cream truffle
• Seat Stitching - Cream truffle
• Seat Belt - Warm Charcoal
• Headlining - Ivory Alcantara
• Carpet - Caspian Blue
• Steering Wheel Colour - Obsidian black
• Carpet Binding - Caspian blue
• Brake Calipers - Black
• Facia Trim - Piano Black