2014 GT4 Challenge
The GT4 Challenge is made up of gentleman drivers who race head-to-head in Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT4s with 445 bhp engines, paddle-shift transmissions and the aero kit. The cars are powerful and easy to drive with a 50:50 weight balance and driver aids such as race developed ABS and traction control.
New for 2014
• Support race at British GT, one of the world leading national GT series
• Works team support with Parts Truck and Engineers
• Michelin announced as technical partner and tyre supplier
• Garage tours and activities during race day
• Full season entrant tyre bonus
There are many opportunities to become part of the Challenge from entering your own V8 Vantage GT4, running an arrive & drive programme with an established race team or by completing the Aston Martin Racing Driver Training Programme to gain your racing licence and compete in your first event.