To fulfill the Aston Martin vision to be the leader in style, performance, quality and personality. To be a sustaining business that is exclusive and visible. Our environmental policy outlines our commitment to operating as a responsible business.
This environmental policy statement covers every aspect of our Company’s operations, whether they are directly or indirectly involved in the design, engineering, manufacture, servicing or restoration of motor cars or the distribution of parts.
We strive for continuous improvement in our environmental performance and the elimination of pollution and waste at source in line with our business objectives, using recognised environmental best practices where ever possible.
Our objectives and commitments to the environment and the community are to:
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements.
- Set, monitor and attain all objectives and targets for managing our environmental performance, to ensure strict control over the environmental aspects of all products, processes and facilities.
- Commit to an on-going reduction in energy and resource consumption.
- Minimise the impact of Aston Martin activities, products and services through effective waste management.
- Give due consideration to environmental issues and energy performance acquisition design, refurbishment, location and use of buildings.
- Promote sustainable product design and construction, using low carbon energy resources wherever possible.
- Operate and maintain an environmental system in line with ISO14001:2004
- Communicate internally and externally our environmental policy, working with our employees, suppliers and partners to promote improved environmental performance and encourage feedback.
This policy statement represents our general position on environmental issues, and the policies and practices we will apply in conducting our business.
This policy statement will be reviewed annually by the Aston Martin Environmental Department.
Dr Ulrich Bez
Chief Executive Officer