A Unique Opportunity
The Aston Martin GT4 Challenge of Great Britain enters its fourth season in 2013.
The GT4 Challenge is a unique opportunity for drivers of all abilities to compete in the latest Aston Martin race cars in endurance events on some of the best circuits in the UK and Europe.
Competitors race head-to-head in Aston Martin Vantage GT4s with 445 bhp engines, paddle-shift transmissions and the aero kit with front splitter and carbon rear wing. The cars are powerful and easy to drive with a 50:50 weight balance and driver aids such as race developed ABS and traction control.
At the UK circuits, the series also takes prime position in the paddock with our exclusive Aston Martin VIP Race Centre for drivers and their guests to relax between sessions and separate garages for all competitors.
There are many options to be a part of the series from entering your own Vantage GT4, arrive & drive with an Aston Martin Racing Partner Team or by taking the full driver training package with Aston Martin Racing through which you can learn how to race, pass your race licence and compete in your first GT4 Challenge event.
Driver Training and Arrive & Drive Packages
We provide our own driver training programme to take you through to getting your race licence and on to competing in your first GT4 Challenge event. This is a full arrive and drive package with ½ day testing in a road car, ½ day simulator training, 1 day trackday in a Vantage GT4, ARDS test, GT4 Challenge test day and race day. The package is for 2 people and costs £24,500 + vat per person and includes a racewear pack and all on track car insurance.
Alternatively, if you already have a racing licence you can select from any of these arrive and drive packages, delivered by Aston Martin Racing customer teams competing in the GT4 Challenge:
• Prospect test: 1 hour session at a GT4 Challenge test day including tuition and data analysis with an Aston Martin Racing instructor = £850 + vat.
• Full test: 3 hours of running at a GT4 Challenge test day including tuition and data analysis with an Aston Martin Racing instructor = £4k + vat.
• Full test and Saturday race: 3 hours of running at a GT4 Challenge test day including with tuition and data analysis with an Aston Martin Racing instructor then Saturday race day with qualifying, 100 minute race and 2 VIP hospitality passes with breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea and access to the Aston Martin race centre for the whole day = £6k + vat per person in a 3 driver car or £9k + vat per person in a 2 driver car.
Most teams will ask you to cover insurance excess at approximately a maximum of £7.5k excess per accident.
VIP RACE CENTRE
Our Aston Martin VIP Race Centre will provide hospitality at each round of the GT4 Challenge. GT4 Challenge competitors receive VIP Race Centre passes and have the option of purchasing additional race day passes for £75 + vat per person.
This gives access to the centre for drivers and their guests to relax away from the track and enjoy breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea with meals scheduled around the planned qualifying and race times.
NEW FOR 2013
• Compete at the Centenary Festival event on Brands Hatch Indy and GP circuits
• To celebrate the Aston Martin Centenary races will be 100 laps or 100 minutes
• Success balancing to ensure the fight for the title goes into the final round
• New initiative such as microsite, promotional videos, celebrity drives
• Creation of GT4 Challenge PR, marketing and social media programme
• New event activities are planned to engage guests during race day
• AMR Race driver training programme