In order to participate in a Driving Experience, all drivers are required to;
- Hold a full and valid driving licence
- International licences are accepted but must be valid in the country of issue
- Check the expiry date on the licence and ensure it is within date
- Be aged 25 years old or over
- Have held a full driving licence for 5+ years
- Not have been issued a driving ban within the last 12 months
- Speak at least conversational level of English; as all instruction will be given in English language during safety briefing and in car
- In good health and not suffering from any medical condition or disability which could adversely affect or limit the ability to control a vehicle during the event/use
- Sign the Aston Martin Declaration and Indemnity Form
If any of the above conditions are not met; the insurance is invalidated and drivers will not be able to take part.
All Aston Martin Experiences are subject to our own terms and conditions which will be provided at registration.